Tuesday, April 7, 2009

So why is it called Slaves to Darkness...?

A million years ago Games Workshop released two books for their chaos armies: The Lost and the Damned and Slaves to Darkness. These books continue to fetch a high price on eBay.

Some time ago, someone who worked for GW (I forget who now... anyone remember?) wrote a fantastic game called "The Lost and the Damned" which combined Path to Glory, Warhammer Fantasy, Warhammer 40K and a heaping dose of insanity. I have the original rules, but cannot seem to find anywhere else on the internet that does...! I guess they have been removed?

Either way, since this game is envisioned to be the same sort of bizarre mix of systems (along with a similar campaign system etc.) I decided to name it after the sister book to Lost and the Damned: Slaves to Darkness.

(Please note that this is not an official title and if GW has a problem with it, I will change it ASAP.)

No comments:

Post a Comment