Tuesday, April 7, 2009

It Starts...

And so it begins...

Gorkamorka was one of my favorite Games Workshop games... in concept. In reality it was a game that tried to be fast-paced while being bogged down by arcane 2nd edition rules, endless record-keeping and the constant need to make thousands of conversions to your models - some of which were random! Anyone remember "Visiting the Doc?" I do.

I think it is about time that someone took that game and dragged it kicking and screaming into the 21st Century. This is my attempt.

I am just one lunatic who has decided to take this all on by himself. I will build all the warbands, write all the rules and even play all the battle reports...! (Well, maybe not the last one).

Get ready for Gorkamorka: Redux, or Gorkamorka: Now With Chaos! Or... to be more accurate: Slaves to Darkness.

Welcome to Hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment