Saturday, April 18, 2009

Main Rules Are Here...

That's right. Here are the main rules for Slaves To Darkness. You will need the main Warhammer 40,000 rulebook to use them. Feedback is greatly appreciated!

You may freely modify them, but please point to this site if you are going to do so and retain the link to this site in the file itself. I'd like to just receive credit for being the originator of this idea.

To Games Workshop: I am not distributing these rules for profit. I am not even taking authorial credit for them. Some of the wording is lifted almost verbatim from the old The Lost and the Damned game and from Mordheim or Gorkamorka. These rules are freely available online so I don't think I am stepping on anyone's toes. If Games Workshop is reading this I plead with them not to issue any legal challenges - I am only hoping to encourage more people to use their games systems and purchase their models.

The rules in PDF format can be downloaded HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment